Thursday, July 18, 2013

now, you may judge me - The Helmi's

Assalammualaikum.
SOmehow ada yang berkata, I ni macam sosial and whatever.
Then dress up tak macam niqabist lain.
HITAM all the time.
I suka colours. I'm quite diffrent.
SO, before you go to far.
Let me introduce you to my sibs.
Then you may see me afterthen.
kayyy?
i got 4 elder brother. and one little sister.. but, not that little lah.
:P

Along,


Angah & family


and the gemuksss



Alang



uda




Qila


me?



so, dont ask me why. if i'm different from typical one.
we come from different world. i choose to be like what i want.
i have my own way and princip.
do, respect me. 
that's my choice.

when first time i decided to wear niqab, almost my sibs asked me;
"are you sure?"
i just smile and said;
"this is what i want for my life"

SO,
dont question me too much, why i mingle up with others.
because, i'm comfortable with them.
and dosent mean i dont comfortable with you.

get what i mean?


Love,
Aliahelmi



No comments:

Post a Comment