Saturday, May 11, 2013

selamat hari UMI


I cannot imaging one pregnant mother tengah semput-semput dalam labour room pukul 4 pagi, just because nak deliver her first daughter.

while the hubby at home taking care of the 4 naughty little boys.
THIS IS THE TRUE STORY.
T_T




yeah, that's my Umi.
thank you umi for everything.
you always have my love.



Your mother bore you
For 9 months ,
She watched her feet
Swell, she struggled to
Climb stairs,
She got breathless quick,
She bore excruciating pain,
She suffered many sleepless
Nights,
She became your nurse, your
Chef, your teacher, your
Cleaner, your launderette, your
Friend.
She struggled for you, but not
Did she see it as a struggle,
Not once did she develop
Regrets after all this ...
How dare you say even
"uff" to her ...

I love my mother beyond limits

























from nothing and i'm can be someone that u can be proud off. insyaAllah.
semoga Allah beri umi kesihatan yg baik & umi stay cun mcm dulu.
walaweh.
i heart u.
u know!
heee~
big hugggggggg and bunch of kiss


my love never ends towards u, UMI,
Aliahelmi @ kakak



No comments:

Post a Comment