Saturday, May 11, 2013

nak ada duit pun pening?

Assalammualaikum wtbh & hello,

tonight, *ambang-ambang mother's day*

tetibe teringat dengan my personal editor tengah meroyan menyiapkan my novel part yg perlu edit.
koz, i have problem dgn bahasa bombastik yg lansung i x reti.
*ngek*






then, my friend ask me.
if you get the money -refers to royalty-
how u going to spent it?

i got my own answer...
here the option;
1. get married
2. beli kereta, MAZDA or peugeot 208?
3. sebulan melancong ke Turki

ok fine, you may choose either one of the selection.
HAHA.

3-3 tempting kot.


baru-baru ni ada interview budak UNISEL yg juga writer novel.
he said, after one year selling novel, dia bole dapat 60k.


ok fine.
say what?
okeyyyyyyyyyyyyy fineeeeeeeeeee..
HAHA.


satu je i mintak, dont ask me to be your girlfriend or your wife after you read this entry.
HAHA.

kbai~




and..suddenly..

we lost the signal
BLACKOUT~


HEHE..




love me not!
Aliahelmi

No comments:

Post a Comment